Friday, June 25, 2010

Summer Time Do.















































































6-23-2010

Right now I'm rocking a curly bob for the summer time. I've been locked for two years now and I still love my hair long or short. I went in the get my retighting some highlights done but my hair just will not dye. I've tried several times and the only thing that works is to beach my hair and then add color. Sense this is very unhealthy to do with locs I found hair mascara! It's great, you choose any color you want to rock. Blond, bronze ( my new fav) red or whatever. You run it tho your hair and you have color without the dye. It looks natural and it doesn't overpower your whole head. It just washes right out and allows you to stay natural so for someone like me who has jet black hair. Color is now an option.
I still don't use rollers or curlers and after the summer, growth will be welcomed.

I just had my 33 birthday on June 23rd and it was a lot of damm fun.


At this point I still have hairs that loves to come loose from time to time. In those areas I braid them together before washing and before going swimming also. Once a week I spray in a leave in conditioner onto my scalp and onto my locs to keep them healthy. I have started to wear a head wrap in addition to sleeping on a silk pillow case at night and use a shower cap in the shower each day. This is not something I always did before but I have found that it keeps my hairs natural sheen if done everyday. I also love to wear my hair in a pony tail and I use the bandies that don't contain any rubber. So far I can say that I have no regrets about getting loced and it has saved me so much time and effect that it's unreal.





























10 comments:

25champ said...

U look amazing. Happy b-lated birthday!

Arrianna said...

ur hair is really pretty! ^.^

SeZ said...

Y thank you both I can't wait to read both of your blog pages.

Don said...

Happy Belated.

Nice, nice, nice. I would add something but I don't want my comments to appear as disrespectful towards your husband. Well, upon second thought, I don't guess there's anything wrong with complimenting anymore?

Anyways, your curly bob looks nice and healthy and clean as ever.

SeZ said...

Thank you Don baby, my bday was pretty fun this year. Also I don't think that my husband reads my blog anymore just due to me being so absent on keeping up with posting.

Mrs Mac's Corner... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SeZ said...

Y thank you Ms. Mac and thank you for coming to my blog and leaving a comment and question. I do love the hair mascara, I put it in on friday nights sometimes and then have to wash it out by Monday. I sent you a return message. Keep in touch.

MACC MITTENZZ said...

YOU R JUS TOO SEXI AT 33 YRS OLD.. WI JUS WANNA BE WHERE U ARE.. LOL

MACC MITTENZZ

SeZ said...

Why hello Macc or Macroni lol,
Thank you for your comment :-).

MACC MITTENZZ said...

U R MORE THAN WELCOME SEXI LADI ..