Friday, June 11, 2010

Diet, diet, diet

So right now on most days it's hotter then a high priced whore outside!

So this means no over eating and then wearing half shirts outside while drinking a grape Slurpee and flirting at the gas station. I will be 33 yrs old soon so I have began a new diet just to slim down some cause why not right. When I was 25 I ate all the time and then after giving birth at 27 I still did and I stayed fit with some gym time. Now for some reason my breasts have decide to grow, con grads to me :-) But I feel the need to slim down to avoid the top heavy issue. You see when your a woman with large tasty breasts if you wear loose clothing it will hang from breasts causing you to look bigger than you really are. If you don't have a stomach you should wear tighter clothes to enhance your shape. However some people will think that you are trying to show your breasts by doing so. They are going to show no matter what you wear so chuck them. So this has brought me to this diet and to present day.

Now let's talk about healthy eating and salad bars. Now I went to the store with a friend one day and we were getting a salad from the salad bar. She is putting on eggs and fried chicken stripes and bacon, cheese and covering it with ranch dressing like she is painting the salad top with a brush. So I said, what kinda of salad is that? We should have just went to Burger King for you LOL, Am I right? Why do they put that yummy selection of crap out if it is support to be the healthy choice? Pepperoni and fried cheese should not be at the salad bar talking to people.

Like pick me, hey Big Butt, yeah, you, pick me.

I'm just saying, you put it there and it will get eaten. This pisses me off as a hungry person who can not eat a whole lot right now. Yesterday I saw this girl in a dark brown dress and mind you it's hot outside. The more I looked at her the more she started to look like coffee ice cream in a baked waffle cone. She most likely thought I wanted to eat her cause I kept acting like I was biting something and starring at her.LOL. Now that I think of it that would have been the dirtiest cone I have ever had. Wearing dark brown in 93 degree weather can't be good for anyone.

Damm it, I'm still hungry :-)
Anyone watching their weight?

10 comments:

steveroni said...

Well, we were supposed to meet here, I guess. Yessss! I'm on a friggin' die-ette. NO food, but I drink watered-soluble chocolate flavored MEDIFAST, about 550 calories a day plus a truckload of water. After four days it becomes quite easy...that's "after"!

Hey girl, come check me out--wellll, grin!) go HERE

I like the way you write--or is it the way you THINK? What the heck!

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Lol, this post was funny. I have seen crappy food advertised as being healthy and never understood it. Anyhow I'm watching my weight as well. I have another blog (besides hair) pertaining to weight loss. This week I'm having a hard time but I will jump back in the saddle again. You can visit my blog, not sure how to link it in but it;s

http://www.missv77.blogspot.com

Hope all is well with your dieting, you can do it!

Aya said...

You think dieting is hard now, just wait till you reach your 40's!!!lol. I've been slim all my life, but the struggle has been difficult since reaching my 40's. Good luck in your diet endeavors.

SeZ said...

Thanks V and Aya: My issue is just daily maintaining is all. I want to mentally check it now so that later I've got it down.

Don said...

Hilarious post.

Where you spoke of pepperoni and fried cheese talking to you I couldn't help but laugh. Now you have me wanting a nice salad from Mazzio's and some hot wings!

Too funny @ she kept thinking I was going to eat her.

I am 37 and never really pick up real weight so I experience days where I eat like food is going out of style, or something.


Enjoyed the read.

SeZ said...

Don:I know she did, she gave me that who me? look. I finally had to smile at her, picture the cone with walnuts and then look away. I'm going to post some full sized pictures as soon as I get my retighting done. I'm a tight but thick girl so that means got to keep it tight and right or kept it out of the day light. LOL Can I get an Amen......AMEN.

25champ said...

Sht I'm n the gym everyday and I still can't figure out how I picked up 10lbs the last few weeks.... at 29 I never thought I way 175 which doesn't seem big until I tell u that it's 55lbs bigger than I was when I graduated frm college. Pepperoni and fried cheese is just kicking a man while he's down. Good read! check these out when u get a chance.
http://25champ.blogspot.com/

http://25champ-lovestoned.blogspot.com/?spref=tw

MACC MITTENZZ said...

YEA.. SHIT IM ALWAYS WORKING OUT SINCE I WAS A KID IVE BEEN IN GREAT SHAPE.. BUT NOW A DAYS IM ON A HIGH CALORIE DIET SO IM EATING AS MUCH AS I CAN BUT EVERYTHING I EAT IS STILL HEALTHY.. U SHOULD TRY NO RED-MEATS (BEEF/PORK) AND NO SODA.. BOTH SODA AND RED MEAT CAN BE REMOVED FROM YOUR DIET AND PROMISE VERY EASY AND CONFIRMING RESULTS.. TRY IT OUT SEXI LAD I..

P.S. I LIKE DA WAY U THINK.. LOL

SeZ said...

25Champ: I likes that name by the way. Boy please men can put on some weight and still be as tasty as ever because you don't have to wear a biniki lol. For me I like to see women with curves and men with some meat. But not to much, i mentally still want to think I can beat you up if I wanted to lol. Your blog is wonderful.

Sincere, great advice. I really don't drink much much soda, I'm a big milk drinker. The only red meat I eat is hamburger from time to time. I have dropped 15lbs and will have to post a new pic. I love pickles and I love chips and homemade dips. That is my biggest downfall, that and not eating breakfast. Once I fixed that it just fell off.

MACC MITTENZZ said...

LOL.. I CANT LIE IM NOT VERY GOOD AT KEEPING UP WITH EATING BREAKFAST SINCE IM ALWAYS RUSHING OFF TO WORK IN THE MORINING .. LOL .. BUT I THINK I NEED TO ADD LOTS MORE MILK TO MY DIET, AS I SAID BEFORE IVE ALWAYS HAD REALLY NICE CUTS IN MY MUSCLE BECAUSE I DONT LIFT WEIGHTS I ONLY DO CALISTETHNICS.. BUT IM ON THIS HIGH CALORIE DIET BECAUSE I WANT TO GAIN WEIGHT WHICH IS ACTUALLY KINDA HARD SINCE I WORKOUT SO MUCH.. LOL

P.S. HOW DO YOU GET A PICTURE AVATAR TO SHOW UP??