Friday, May 21, 2010

The Black Out!!

What's up All............

I have been blacked out temporary and missing in action!

OMG how time flys when your loced and not worried about the damm wind blowing.

I have been loced for two years now On April 1, no April Fools I really I have. My hair is thicker and fuller and growing. I have not had any breakage thank goodness but I am still having some slippage on the front and on the crown on my head. I have used different shampoos but I figure that you have to use what works for your hair. I love being loced but I don't love frizzy, dry or matted hair. I also don't want to looked loced at a glance cause I think that is the beauty of being loced. I believe I have continued to achieve that to this point anyway. I will upload some pics soon as possible but in the mean while I'm back and I will do better at posting and responding to my messages received.

So talk to me.

2 comments:

Don said...

Oh. Your hair appears very nice looking and clean and healthy.

Great job.

SeZ said...

Thank u baby.